This post is a collection of random bits and pieces that pop into my head. Please feel welcome to add your inner monologues to my list.
– News is already old news by the time we read it in the printed newspaper
– I don’t think following should be mutual on Twitter
– It takes a lot of courage to publish your first blog (well, it did for me)
– Should I feel bad about ‘ignoring’ friend requests from past associates (and by past, I mean no contact in last few years)? Because I don’t.
– I was reading a two day old newspaper to check for client relevant stories thinking how much I disliked reading ‘old news’ … then I realised that print newspapers contain only old news
– I believe the print newspaper has its place in society as a public record of decisions made and events that have occurred
– This blog is my third attempt at ‘becoming a blogger’
– Revealing my thoughts in a blog challenges my belief of the sanctum of the mind and privacy in general … a dilemma that haunts every ‘send’ in all my social networks (but one which I am coming to terms with and sorting out!)
– I am a geek (and proud of it)
– I’ll Tweet what I’m eating if I want to (RT @miafreedmanRead newspaper article today about ‘Twitterquette”. Apparently it’s uncool to Tweet what you’re eating. Chocolate cake. Suck it.)
– All of a sudden I was an Apple user (iPhone and MacBook within 4 months from Nokia and PC)
– LinkedIn is dry and boring but I’m sure it will be of great value one day
– I have always been about connection and relationship building … now, even more so
What are your random thoughts?